 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16518
Re: rtl21, some post game analysis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 03:34:25 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:
<<http://blogs.mie.utoronto.ca/roller/resources/tsangc/journal-rtl21graph1.jpg>>

I decided yesterday to do some analysis on the number of "insufferable"
throwdown posts versus actual performance.  As you can see, the ratio of
trashtalk to wins is about 1:1 for DaveK, and 2:1 for Chris.

Winners like JohnG, Edward and Vitali had no trash talk at all.

Derek and Rob on the other hand have negative trash talk:  They made posts
saying how BAD their robots were.

Draw your own conclusions.  While they say in science correlation doesn't imply
causation, I think it's safe to say that if you're a loudmouth, you don't do
particularly well in rtlToronto games.

Calum

I've also seen graph's correlating Global warming being directly related
to the decrease of Pirates.

Chris
R21 champion