 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16376
    [rtlToronto] July Monthly Dinner —Calum Tsang
   Friday, July 14th, 2006. 7PM Swiss Chalet 5487 Dundas Street West Toronto, Ontario Buy the last rtlToronto shirts! (Seriously, I found the very last shirts. There are like four left) Calum (18 years ago, 12-Jul-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: [rtlToronto] July Monthly Dinner —Derek Raycraft
   Sigh, won't be able to make it. I'll be driving to New York Friday. So aside from seeing Spamalot what should I do in New York? Derek (...) (18 years ago, 12-Jul-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: [rtlToronto] July Monthly Dinner —Jeff Van Winden
   (...) Jen says FAO Schwartz if you are going to NYC Plus I recall* there being a Very Large TRU down there as well, with Lego Models I have seen Brick shelf images of it... Jeff VW Able to post because things are starting to slow a bit at work ;) (...) (18 years ago, 12-Jul-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: [rtlToronto] July Monthly Dinner —Calum Tsang
   (...) Yes, the TRU in Times Square has a Pick a Brick, or did when I went last year. I bought a bag of white window frames and filled the rest with grey jumper plates. I did a number of touristy things there including: -Watching the sun rise on the (...) (18 years ago, 12-Jul-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)