 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16353
  LEGO.com instructions

hey gang, just wanted to share this very cool page that (honorary RTL'er) Ross put up a bit ago: (URL) allows you to look for scans of current instructions that are maintained on the lego.com website. I think its a nice resource and want to send (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jul-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto) !!

  Re: LEGO.com instructions

(...) Well thanks Chris, I'm glad people find it useful. And don't forget you can keep abreast of updates by watching this page (URL) or just reading the BLOG regularly (I usually do an update every few weeks). ROSCO PS: So when do I get my RTL (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jul-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)