 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16354
Re: LEGO.com instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2006 10:32:42 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

hey gang,

just wanted to share this very cool page that (honorary RTL'er) Ross put
up a bit ago:

http://www.br-eng.info/words/?page_id=29

it allows you to look  for scans of current instructions that are
maintained on the lego.com website.

I think its a nice resource and want to send out a kudos to that crazy
Australian.(1)

Well thanks Chris, I'm glad people find it useful. And don't forget you can keep
abreast of updates by watching this page http://www.br-eng.info/words/?cat=11 or
just reading the BLOG regularly (I usually do an update every few weeks).

ROSCO

PS: So when do I get my RTL shirt???? ;)