 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16344
16343  |  16345
Subject:
R21 -- a NEW DAY will dawn JULY 29 2006
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2006 14:36:27 GMT

Ok, due to the OVERWHELMING success of my post and the replies, I have
good and bad news.

The GOOD news, is that I will get to work my fireworks show on the 22,
and keep little Abby accustomed to the life style she thinks she deserves.

The BAD news is that the date has been changed one week later to
JULY 29, 2006, and you will now suffer as my bot will tug your lame
plastic bots to bits.

Kindest Regards

Chris