 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16343
16342  |  16344
Subject:
layout status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2006 14:29:59 GMT

http://sandysparky.net/gallery/20060629_layout_status

In which you'll see the latest layout status of Palisade Villa.

Actually, not the latest--I did start building a lift bridge last night, but
that's not pictured...  When it's working, I'll get more pics and vids

This is fun :)

Dave K