 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16334
  July 22, RTL21 -- date

Dave, Derek, Iain, Calum, Janey, and all the other people who will be entering the July 22 robot games. I have good news, and bad news. The good news, is that I landed a nice sweet barge fireworks show on July 22. the good news is i get to make (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: July 22, RTL21 -- date

I'm ok with moving the date. Just don't move it up or make it the same weekend as BrickFest. Derek (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: July 22, RTL21 -- date

(...) snipped (...) Hey, nice score on the gig, and changing the date is fine with me. (Yeah, I know I said I was just going to bring chocolate, but tug-of-war was starting to sound too fun to miss.) Janey "Red Brick" (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: July 22, RTL21 -- date

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno wrote: <snip> (...) Well, coincidentally I was just invited up to a friend's cottage for the July 22 weekend but stated that it might be a bit of an issue 'cause I wanted to go kick Chris's heinie all over (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: July 22, RTL21 -- date

(...) Move it!! That gives us another week. :) Iain (18 years ago, 2-Jul-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: July 22, RTL21 -- date

(...) Oops. I later realised I'd booked vacation around that weekend. Either Jon will head up our team that day or if I can pass off the robot to some responsible individual earlier in the week who can press "run" that would be super. :) Iain (18 years ago, 4-Jul-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: July 22, RTL21 -- date

The 29th is better for me as I had promissed the kids a trip to 6 Flags Darrien Lake and already had the tickets for the 22nd (our company family day) Woohoo! Now I have tro build a bot.... (18 years ago, 5-Jul-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)