 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16334
16333  |  16335
Subject:
July 22, RTL21 -- date
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2006 15:01:51 GMT

Dave, Derek, Iain, Calum, Janey, and all the other people who will be
entering the July 22 robot games.

I have good news, and bad news.

The good news, is that I landed a nice sweet barge fireworks show on
July 22.  the good news is i get to make some money and feed my family
for a while.

more good new, because of the conflict of dates, I will no longer be
able to attend on that day, so my super amazing robot will not be there
to tug all your pathetic entries off the table.

the bad news.

I want to go to R21, but i have to be at this show anchored some where
in lake Ontario setting up a fireworks show.

How committed to July 22 are you??? if I can get the library to change
the day to another Saturday, would that be ok?

if no one replys, then i will just leave it on the Sat. and you will all
just have to DREAM of me winning the tug of war game, and know in your
hearts that i would be doing THIS to every one of your robots.

http://www.thepyroguys.com/rtl19/smash.wmv

Chris