 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16300
16299  |  16301
Subject:
your robot SUCKS -- R21
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2006 14:48:07 GMT

Dave, Derek, Calum, maybe even Iain.

YOUR robots are SO going to LOSE to my MIGHTY robot

I have at least 3 secret weapons.

oh sure, Dave can build classic, and bulky, and maybe Derek can use some
of his Rocket Scientist training, and Iain, might CAD something up real
nice and use his work production team to bounce ideas off off...

BUT,

~I~ am thinking out of the BOX.

This robot is SO original in design, that even the likes of Hassenplug,
and Davis, will never want to play the sumo games again.

There would be just no point.

What I have is revolutionary.

All I can say is....

"...Some days, I take an envelope out of the box, and I push it."

Well, boys.  I've done BOTH.

Envelope been PUSHED, BOX is so back there. All we have to do now is
wait.  And I will take this months free time to test, and refine.

in closing

you all suck

Chris
next RTL champion

might as well get used to that sig line boys.