 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16222
  Re: K, haven't had this much LEGO fun in a while...

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote: <snip> (...) If you want to be next to me, we can arrange to have roads (if you want) to go b/w your modules and mine I'll try and get a TD up Dave K (18 years ago, 13-Jun-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: K, haven't had this much LEGO fun in a while...

(...) here-- (URL) or not--we can stick to the bottom road only. Actually, if we stick to just the bottom road, I don't have to run a road crossing across all those tracks :) Dave K (18 years ago, 13-Jun-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: K, haven't had this much LEGO fun in a while...

(...) Of course I want to be next to you, wink wink. snipped again (...) Okay, lets stay with just the bottom road, at least this time around. Janey "You take the high road, I will take the Red Brick Road" P.S. Uhhhh Dave, just how much "work" are (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jun-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)