 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1622
Re: Grey baseplates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 16:55:15 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Elliott writes:
Sorry, no;  but I might be able to trade you some in the short term (ie:
I want it back eventually!) - almost all of my baseplates are covered
anyway.  How much do you need?  I could use green :)

Well, its not a pressing need in that I have a specific number
required-Thanks for the offer, but I just need to buy some in the future.
BTW, I have a lot of 16x16 green but they're this odd bright green-they came
with 4267.  I can lend you some of those if you'd like, but they're bright.
I'm using to fill in spots between 48x48 and 32x32

My large grey lego baseplate is 50x50, if that helps.  That should fit
in with precisely nothing.

I always thought it was 50x50, and I confirmed that when I tried to use
it in a module yesterday :P  Very old.

Yup.  I have two of those.  They must be older.  I knew one pair was always
larger than the other pair (48x48).  I'm using the 50x50 as a prestaging
area for structures.  I'm building a bulk material silo right now on it, and
once I realized they don't fit on the module nicely, I ended up going to
Zellers this week to get the BOGOHP sale to get two more 48x48's.

Calum

You could always "customize" your baseplates to fit the size you want....
I think Chris would like to use a saw and cut up the plate :)

Benjamin Medinets