 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16214
  Re: New Shirts

(...) snip (...) Count me in for 2. put Dave Down for 1 Im sure Janey will want a few. Derek, and Iain, thats 7 so far, you want 1, and that new guy... plus, wayne. Go ahead, make the tape. BUT i want to see it before you stich one. Chris (18 years ago, 13-Jun-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: New Shirts

(...) Uhhhh wait a minute... I just got off the phone with my sister (okay, I admit, this was a few hours ago, but it took me a while to find this thread)... After some great girly gossip, she admitted to stalking me online, and asked me, "What (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jun-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: New Shirts

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote: <snip> (...) Or an octopus popping out of a shirt--then you'd have something... Oh wait, it's been done. Dave K -fruity oaty bar (URL) (18 years ago, 14-Jun-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)