 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16093
  Milk International Children's Festival of the Arts

The Milk International Children's Festival of the Arts starts tomorrow and runs till May 28th. (URL) couple months ago a group of us were asked by LEGO Canada and the Toronto Harbourfront Centre if we could do some building for the Lego tent at the (...) (18 years ago, 21-May-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Milk International Children's Festival of the Arts

(...) Wow! Amazing what you can do with (mostly) 2x4 bricks! (...) Except if you follow Aussie Rules football, which is played on an oval ground ;) (...) I think this pic shows them best (URL) (18 years ago, 21-May-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Milk International Children's Festival of the Arts

(...) I just wanted to write and thank JeffVW, David, Oliver and Derek for participating in the construction. Through their tremendous dedication to this project, we managed to put a fantastic display with different styles for Harbourfront. Calum (18 years ago, 23-May-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Milk International Children's Festival of the Arts

(...) creations in the city. Plus the Media creations, which unfortunately got smashed by out of control toddlers. :-) Derek (18 years ago, 23-May-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)