 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16071
Re: proof: the ladies just love to bug jason
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2006 04:46:21 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Deborah Higdon wrote:

   she stayed for a while, but as you know most ladies are fickle, and she turned her attention to someone who cared for her more. thanks, janey, for saving her from a fate worse than ... well, living at jason’s house.

-§ deborah §-

LOL, deb! You know, truth be told, I actually only saved that red coated looker from that tall red (neck) geek and his steal toed boots. I put her back in the barn... and kissed her goodbye when Jas packed up his mocs. I can only hope that Jas is concerned enough about her to take her back to his Mom and Dad’s farm. Certainly he wouldnt be able to sleep at night with that sort of blood on his hands.

Janey “Protecting the Red, Bricks”

PS Todays post has been brought to you, by the number 1 and the colour red.

PSS Remind me to smack you for all those bad puns.