 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16070
proof: the ladies just love to bug jason
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2006 04:33:42 GMT

while janey has professed her ~love~ for a certain member of an ontario building group, it’s obvious she’s not the only red coat that’s fallen for the man.

while ontario builders gathered at toronto’s doll, toy & train show in early may, we were entertained by the antics of a certain red coated lady who couldn’t stay away from said man’s farm moc. she explored every stud on the moc (but not the stud himself) and clung to an udder and then an udder (sorry!) but finally settled down long enough to sit for a photo op. (what can i say - the crowd was less than, well, shall we say, a crowd?)

she stayed for a while, but as you know most ladies are fickle, and she turned her attention to someone who cared for her more. thanks, janey, for saving her from a fate worse than ... well, living at jason’s house.

-§ deborah §-