 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16051
  Re: Spring Toy, Train and Doll Show Pictures

Janey Cook wrote: snip (...) right, if we were in texas It would be easier for me to buy shirts the fit. and i ONLY used the knife on her MOC cause i needed to lift off one of those dumb tiles, and show "Deb's" how to use the power of the STUD!!! (...) (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Spring Toy, Train and Doll Show Pictures

(...) thank you very much, i already know how to use the power of a stud (just ask jason!) (sorry, janey! wink!) -§ deborah §- (18 years ago, 10-May-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)