 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16036
    Clean that mess! —Chris Magno
    After much pressure from various people wanting to know what I have made with my NXT; I would like to present my non violent robot. This robot is ~VERY~ simple, only uses a handful of components, 2 motors, and 2 sensors. As this will be no huge (...) (18 years ago, 2-May-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics) !