 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16032
    A whole bunch of stuff —David Koudys
   all in one neat little post due to home renos and planning weddings and such, the only thing i can bring to the show next weekend is the go-carts and a few miscellaneous items (GBC anyone?) i am, however, really excited about the show and can't wait (...) (18 years ago, 28-Apr-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: A whole bunch of stuff —C. L. GunningCook
   (...) Wow, you are rushed, or you caught Deboritis (your shift key was disabled). (...) Me too, looking forward to getting out of this small town, and seeing some Lego minded people... and I am packing the physical restraints since I heard we might (...) (18 years ago, 28-Apr-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)