 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16032
16031  |  16033
Subject:
A whole bunch of stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 20:27:37 GMT

all in one neat little post

due to home renos and planning weddings and such, the only thing i can bring to
the show next weekend is the go-carts and a few miscellaneous items (GBC
anyone?)

i am, however, really excited about the show and can't wait to see what everyone
shows up with!

beyond that, janey has a message forum, so I wanted one too!

http://www.sandysparky.net/phpbb2/index.php

it's there and it ain't pretty.

lets see what else...

oh, whilst swapping a power supply, i gave myself a nice cut on my thumb.
nothing life threatening, but it's red, Jim.

hmmmm... i promised lotsa stuff but that's all i got.

so there oyu are

Dave K