 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16019
    Re: Human intervention —Derek Raycraft
   (...) I think in general your robot must be put in the starting position and then started in place. The starting procedure should be relatively instantaneous. What you actually have to do to start your robot shouldn't matter. For the tough of war (...) (18 years ago, 26-Apr-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Human intervention —Rob Antonishen
   (...) I agree with that. Pulling a pin is no different that pushing a button. Its not like the force you exert is being transferred to the rope pull...(I start my robot by throwing this 10 point weight on a rope, tied to the robot off the end of the (...) (18 years ago, 27-Apr-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)