 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15998
  Re: Coulda sworn i posted this

(...) he, he. Janey said ball pump. :) Janey, I have instructions for a very nice ball pump. I'd like to post it for you, but I'm too busy with stuff I can't talk about. :) Steve (18 years ago, 15-Apr-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Coulda sworn i posted this

(...) Nice Beavis... (...) If you are serious, and not just yanking my chain, just what do I have to do to get these instructions??? My inbox is waiting patiently, but I'm not... I'm seriously tearing my hair out, my ball pump explodes more than it (...) (18 years ago, 15-Apr-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Coulda sworn i posted this

(...) hmm. No, I'm not yanking your chain about my ball pump. I'm sure it's smaller than you'd expect, but it does a good job, as long as you don't overload it. I'm trying to clean up the instructions, but here's a peek... (URL) (18 years ago, 16-Apr-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)