 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15990
Re: Oh, and one more thing...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2006 22:12:29 GMT

David Koudys wrote:
(a letter to the Hobby Show)

DONT change a word.

Chris

I have to DISAGREE...

This is wrong, totally wrong.

AND...

I'm not happy at all!

Dave, I do think you should change a word, I think you should change four of
them, "Southern Ontario LEGO group" should read "CAN-BRICK Builders"

WINK..

Actually, its a perfect letter, and I think I would even go as far as asking
them to remove the Lego pics from the website as well as brochures (infuture)

Especially considering that, one, the pictures arent theirs, and two, I hate to
think of a parent seeing the Lego, and taking a kid, only to be disappointed
because we arent there.

Thanks Dave,

I do think this letter suits us better than the mass mailed one.

Janey "Did you break my table? Red Brick"