 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 158
Re: My first LDraw... thing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 23:33:42 GMT

The mythical truck can be seen here

http://www.redeemer.on.ca/~dkoudys/lego.htm

well, i sit corrected.  I couldn't find your truck cause there is no
link to your lego page from your "sparky" page.  one would have to click
on a sub lego link then "up click"  to the lego home page.

hummm.

you know, if you wanted to make the lego page invisible, all you would
have to do is paint it pink and put a small SEP field around it.  (if
you GROK what i mean)

BTW nice truck.  where do you put the mindstorms? ;)

--
Chris
Lego Walker now @