 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 150
Re: My first LDraw... thing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 23:37:17 GMT

Dave writes: (then I snip)

rendering to the max, ie-with bumps and such, and
a picture size of 1024x768, POV-Ray takes about 3-4 hours to render my truck
on a P3-450.
But the picture looks great!

ummm, about your "mythical" truck.

I've been to your site, looked high and low and never found an easy link
to pics of this supposed truck.

gotta shot you can share???

--
Chris