 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15788
  Re: Gear lash....

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Wayne Young wrote: <snip> (...) Yeah, castors are harsh. I tried a nice little 2 wheeled beast with castors, thinking that I'd save room in the 'bot, but the castors threw the 'bot off so much, especially right after a (...) (19 years ago, 2-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Gear lash....

(...) Hear hear on that. Castors are evil. If you rotate and get lined up then drive forward, the castors will twist just enough to pull you off line. ...that could be contributing to the drunken lurching effect... I might have to try 4 wheel skid (...) (19 years ago, 2-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)