 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1576
1575  |  1577
Subject:
Module Question?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 23:16:16 GMT

Hi guys....

I just purchased some the remaining baseplates for my first 3 modules....
But I had a quick question, What is a good way to attach the plates to the
modules, so that you can remove them (at a later date) and leave the plates
in good condition? (no sticky stuff on the bottom (and I am not referring to
oily tiers.....))

Jeff VW