 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15726
Re: Yet another blog, and video, and build, and... whatever...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 16:58:35 GMT

I also noted in the blog that I must give Chris some credit-I overheard just a
snippet of conversation along the lines of, 'if you stack two plates and attach
them to the side, you'll have good spacing to hold the blocks without binding'
or somethign like that.

I enjoy these blogs, btw.  I've been trying to build a block cannon and one of
the problems was getting the blocks to slide down the channel properly.

I will set up a blog page for mine tonight.

Has anyone figured out a good spacing and choice of wheel for two tires to fire
blocks?  I've tried like four or five different configurations to no good avail.

Calum