 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15721
15720  |  15722
Subject:
March 4th side competition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 2006 16:24:43 GMT

I'm having so much fun building (and rebuilding and rebuilding) the 'bot for
Project 'Y' that I'll probably have no time to build an entry for any side
competition.

As well, I'll be focused on the primary competition, so this is a round-about
way of me saying that if anyone else wants to run the side event, or have
suggestions besides battlebots--so far only one person sent me an e-mail saying
he built something for it...)

I'll have the big and small arena there, so I'll supply the area, someone else
supply the event and run it.

Dave K
-who is loving this build...