 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15651
  Re: rtl20 Rollcall?

(...) K' this is just creepy.... I wanted to try something other than a straight A/B skid-steer and also put together a adder/subtracter drive platform I've been using for testing light sensor positioning, etc. (URL) This was before I added more (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: rtl20 Rollcall?

(...) I would just like to inform you all, I did not use Killough, AB skid or the now very popular adder/subtractor. I have NO steering at all! Calum (19 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)