 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15621
  Re: R20 - ideas for a gun

(...) I already do, when testing anyway. I have a crane that can lift many kg's. Due to the elastic nature of plastic a lot of energy is stored in the structure when under compression. One time somethings broke and I had two bricks fly either side (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: R20 - ideas for a gun

(...) WOW!! I've always thought about it. but never went to my shop to get them. I wear them with the power tool use, but cant seem to make that final motion with lego. (...) Yep. I understand. Chris (19 years ago, 28-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)