 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15620
    Re: R20 - robot questions —Vitali Furman
   (...) How hard are you planning to shoot em'? Will it leave a dent in the wall? If its necessary for one, as otherwise they will fall out, I'm sure I can incorporate something into my robot. Vitali (19 years ago, 28-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: R20 - robot questions —Chris Magno
   (...) Well, my thought is: If you build some kind of "gun" you would be hard pressed to vary the velocity of the block. Also, will "your" robot always shoot from 3" or from across the play area? Will you change the velocity depending how far away (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)