 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1558
    Re: Train2 Layout, Week2 —Jude Beaudin
   (...) Tim and I are tentatively planning on coming. I have my apartment building and Tim has some houses that can come (as well as train stuff, our latest challenge is a custom railcar ;-). Let us finalize our plans and we will let you know how much (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

        Re: Train2 Layout, Week2 —Tim Strutt
   (...) I hope to make it as Jude has mentioned. I'll double-check with my manager to make sure I can have the day off, and then let you know. If I get my bricks from S@H in time to build my mountain/tunnel, then I'll probably need 6 (2x3) modules for (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)