 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15566
Re: Uh oh... short on lights...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 22 Jan 2006 03:46:45 GMT

Yes please!  If you can get us 2 that would be great.  Where are you at
again?  I can come by and pay you/pick them up anytime.

Sure Iain, I'll put an order in tomorrow.
I'm in the Lawrence & Allen area, however I can drive out and meet you
'half-way' sort of thing.

Let me know if you'd like something else from that store
(http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=legobasar), might as well stock up while
we're at it.

Ivan