 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15555
15554  |  15556
Subject:
Uh oh... short on lights...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 02:40:56 GMT

Hey all,

Besides bricklink, where's the best place to get little 9-volt lights,
quickly?!  Does anyone have several extra ones kicking around I can either
buy or borrow off of?  I realised I only have two, probably from the two
train sets I have.  Oh no!

(Yes, this is for the competition!)

-Iain