 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15563
  Nice

I was doing the weekly 'Friday lunch' at the mall with work co-horts and had a boo at the Zellers. Well, no new town sets--actually, no town sets at all. The shelves are packed with Knights Kingdom, Bionicle, the Dino stuff, a few basic tubs... But (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Nice

(...) Oh, what the heck! That's pretty cool. I'm looking at the LEGO.com page right now, this is like totally Neo Genesis Evangelion or somestuff. Iain (18 years ago, 21-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)