 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15563
15562  |  15564
Subject:
Nice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 19:40:03 GMT

I was doing the weekly 'Friday lunch' at the mall with work co-horts and had a
boo at the Zellers.

Well, no new town sets--actually, no town sets at all.
The shelves are packed with Knights Kingdom, Bionicle, the Dino stuff, a few
basic tubs...

But at the end of the shelf was the new Exo-Force!!

Oooohhh...

Eh, I had 20 bucks in my pocket so I bought one--7700 (the white one)

I actually like it!  It's sitting on my desk at work right now.

The light optic thingy is a little 'meh'--they should get bubbles or something
in the actual flex tube a la fibre optics 'cause you dont' see the light in the
tube at all--only at the end.

I love the 'fig's hair--it's so cool!  I think that about sums up the entire
set--the 'cool factor'.

Other than that, since there's no pieces I need in this set for anything else,
and I think it looks pretty nifty, I'm keeping it together.

Can't wait for the BOGO so I'll get the rest...

Dave K