 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15553
Re: rtl20 time issue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 00:37:43 GMT

What would this competition be?  I dunno.  I had an idea--battle'bots maybe.

Dave K

Dave this is a very good idea.  Since you will be bringing the 8'x8'
play field, maybe a Second game where we use that would be in order.

Any takers?

Chris

Marble sorters again? :p Just kidding. How about we do "Race Cars" small 4" wide
cars race against each other, in a track taped with electric tape on both sides.
You can make it into a figure 8 or something like that, maybe even with a
bridge. Should be a pretty fun, and not so challenging competition.

Vitali