 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15518
    Art Gallery Building —Calum Tsang
   Hi folks, This is a building I designed and constructed for the rtlToronto train6 layout. It's appeared in the background of a few show photo galleries, but I want to get some detailed photos of it before it was returned to the pile: (URL) hope you (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc) !

        Re: Art Gallery Building —Tommy Armstrong
     (...) Very classy-- Tommy ARmstrong www.brickengraver.com (18 years ago, 15-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Art Gallery Building —Richard Bryan
   Beautiful! Very unique. That hillside does look like it took quite a lot of work! Richard. (18 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)