 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1551
Re: really cool site....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 03:47:58 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@aol.com> wrote in message

I saw this site on the list for cool sites of the week:

I'm sure Iain will enjoy....in fact I think Iain's name is mentioned...
<how bizarre> :)  [his name is mentioned in the page for the ride: "Altus"
;-)

Yes, becuase that was MY NAME THAT I INVENTED FOR MY LINEAR GALE MODEL.

Here's the link:

http://members.tripod.com/~legorides

Sigh. I don't know what makes me more mad. That, in comparison to these, I
suck, or that he CUT APPART BASEPLATES AND SCREWED PIECES TOGETHER. THAT IS
X.

   Iain

I really thought the rides were really neat, despite the "cut-out plates",
the paintings, etc... "abnormal modifications" to lego items...
I really thought the portability of the rides was neat...even though there may
have been design copyright infringment against you....
I really didn't want to upset you...but I wanted others to "share" in some of
your experiences...

Benjamin Medinets