 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15486
  Re: Revised slightly LEGO RoboCam 'Bot (and a reintroduction, for no real reason)

I had to go pretty far back to find the original post, but I did! Anyway, the Magna-Doodle 'bot is still puttering along just fine. I heard it moving last night and I was like "Wow! people are still using it!" So I thought I'd post again and remind (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Revised slightly LEGO RoboCam 'Bot (and a reintroduction, for no real reason)

(...) droll, very droll. :) Chris (19 years ago, 12-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)