 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15437
  Non LEGO LEGO build for my trains

(URL) Inspired by Steve B's (if I recall) picture in the AFOL comic book, I built myself a storage unit for my locomotives and rolling stock (URL) It isn't complete yet--I have to put the facing trim on, but other than that, it's done enough for (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Non LEGO LEGO build for my trains

(...) Nicely done Dave! I liked how you cut in indents for the wheels at the spacing of the track. Calum (18 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: Non LEGO LEGO build for my trains

(...) Yeah, did the 3 inner shelves, then I had to adjust the fence on the table saw for the bottom shelf since it was thicker by half an inch. For whatever reason, I added an inch instead of half an inch to the measurement and miscut the bottom. So (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Non LEGO LEGO build for my trains

(...) I guess I'm a stute, because I noticed it :) I bought, yes, a Lego set, at full price today. Now I really need to sell Chris' wife that Duron motherboard. Calum (18 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Non LEGO LEGO build for my trains

(...) Just so you know, that address comes up with: "We're sorry, Your request is not authorized" (18 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Non LEGO LEGO build for my trains

(...) I just thought Sparky didn't love me any more. :-( Derek (18 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Non LEGO LEGO build for my trains

(...) Hi Dean, I did a little investigating and it looks as if I added your ISP to my 'Spammers' list for whatever reason in the past. When I get hit with lots of spam from a bunch of subscribers of 1 ISP, the rules used to be to deny the entire ISP (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)