 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15352
    Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto20 Near Final Ruleset —Vitali Furman
   (...) Hey Guys, I have a question. Would it not be better to make the collector wall (eg. black) to make the light stand out rather then white? Vitali (19 years ago, 13-Dec-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto20 Near Final Ruleset —Chris Magno
   (...) The colour of the wall can be any colour you want. There is a "guideline" that suggests a white wall will help with robot identification, but my tests have shown that the only thing the light sensor sees is the actual light. If you feel a (...) (19 years ago, 13-Dec-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)