 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1533
    today's good and bad lego experiences.... —Benjamin Medinets
   I'll start off this post / rant by saying that I didn't have any funky (day) dreams / nightmares, visions, etc. etc. What this post stems from is two separate Lego experiences that happened today. The Good: I was looking around the on-line shop at (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)