 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15320
    Re: Announcing: NQJ or Brick-it-Forward - NEW TRADE!!! —Dan Thompson
   (...) I will trade you a used (but in great condition) 493 set. It has no instructions or box. To make up for that I will also at a used 1498 (also no instructions or box) in excellent condition. If that wasn't enough I will also include a printed (...) (19 years ago, 1-Dec-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Announcing: NQJ or Brick-it-Forward - NEW TRADE!!! —Chris Magno
   (...) Dan, I tried sending you an e-mail but your AOL address seemed to bounce. I just wanted to drop a line to explain some detail about where I am with several of the offers I have recieved. Chris (19 years ago, 2-Dec-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)