 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15254
    Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto20 Draft Rules Posted —Calum Tsang
   (...) There's a difference with this game, which is that people must cooperate. In games that require cooperation, standards must be made. For example, when we ran Connect Four, we had to define turn-passing, board interfaces and other such (...) (19 years ago, 23-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto20 Draft Rules Posted —Iain Hendry
   (...) I used to read every post, now I skim and click on one or two every week or so (happened to click this one looking for "Angry Derek" posts), so Jon and I (co-worker/team-mate for this competition) are strictly going by what is on the webpage. (...) (19 years ago, 28-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)