 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15203
  Re: NQJ - wanna trade? -Followup

(...) much snipage (...) Today, I have received my FIRST trade.True to his word, Tim has shipped me the 1x1 new Black technic brick. As the NQJ list has show, this brick will be passed on to Rob A, for 2 dragon wings; where I will ship them off to (...) (19 years ago, 16-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: NQJ - wanna trade? -Followup

(...) Did brick it forward end with a mere 8417? Wow, Chris was bought off easily. "Because you keep using me like a stepping stone" Calum (19 years ago, 22-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)