 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15198
  Re: A hinging problem

(...) Good idea Matt - How about something like 48336 (Plate 1 x 2 with Handle Type 2) I don't have any, but they look like they would snap onto a couple of 2555's -Rob A> (19 years ago, 15-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: A hinging problem

(...) Yeah, that would work - useful in a tight situation if there was only a 1x2 space available at the bottom. I have a couple of these (titan XP) and I used them to great effect on my f1 car. which i should finish. (19 years ago, 16-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)