 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15185
    And I thought I was good.... —David Koudys
   With lots of arm twisting, we convinced Calum to take our engaggement photos... (URL) his camera wasn't up to the mighty DC120 standards, it still took a good pic! But with anything, it doesn't matter the expense of the camera, it's the guy behind (...) (19 years ago, 14-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)