 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15094
  Re: TRU finds in Toronto aka Vikings spotted!

Hi! What does IIRC mean? I scanned this set at TRU in Kitchener yesterday and it was at full retail of $129 Cdn. I certainly would pick one up for $90. Bob (...) (19 years ago, 6-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: TRU finds in Toronto aka Vikings spotted!

(...) IIRC I think it is the acronym for "If I Recall Correctly." Chris (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)