 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15048
Re: NON LEGO - Off Topic - babysitting tips
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:10:21 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

Wait, let me ask my oldest... (yells over to the other machine
"Do you think I am like most Moms?)
"Not like most Moms I know!" - replies Andy Blue Brick

   Well, I polled Ben on this questions as well: "Hey Ben, do you think Janey
Red Brick is like most Moms?" "No." "Why?" "Because she's crazy." Of course,
then to get a baseline I asked him the exact same questions about *his* Mom (who
was standing in the room) and got word-for-word identical answers. Take it for
what it's worth.
   In my personal experience, you were just as "normal" as any other Mom at
Brickfest.

Did they have an teenager sized lockers???

   "When they are 12, put them in a barrel and feed them through the bung hole.
When they turn 16, plug the hole." My father's expressed philosophy, not mine.

--
Brian Davis